Saturday, July 23, 2005

A turnaround

This is what i admire most in myself.....Get good things of others and filter all wicked instincts to safeguard myself from what i am.I used to have the thinking that being blogger is waste of time but i now think differently.Today when i was attending a seminar at my very own NED, that was of course boring one for me as i wasnt able to grasp much from the speaker,I was busy thinking that perhaps i should at least once try all things out which i think are wastage of time....And uptill end of the seminar i draw out conclusion that perhaps indulging once in everything dawns on you whats in and whats out...you dont need to rely on others opinion then.....So i would now definitely blog with some other things which had got some bad picture of them in my mind.I dont have to be nostalgic now..