Dot Netting The Imagine Cup


Hmmmmm....perhaps this is the right time about firing up a new blogpost on dot netting - very first on my blog perhaps.Yeah! Nowadays everywhere I look around I see myself engulfed in the .NET Cloud.First being my university final year project that has to be on .NET 3.0 Insha Allah ,the next one being the Imagine Cup thing that I With my mate has to manufacture in apparently short duration.And yeah we are among those thirty fortunate beings that are in the second round of the Imagine Cup.This success though been less-expected has jacked up the morals and before long we will do something to maintain this super-emotional sentiments.
This is not just the end of dot netting but also there are many things that has to be accomplished before we kick off with the code writing thing like I have to go thorough all bluetooth stuff and believe it or not the fyp I am working on along with my mates is entirley new thing not ever practised or tried by the senior citizens of our univeristy.So it gotta be a challenge rather than just feel-like-home FYP.
Labels: fyp, imagine cup
