Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Janet Jackson please take my memories away

Well below are the lyrics of the song i first heard in long flight of 6.5 hrs when 4 years back i went to Singapore and since then its on my computer and whenever i feel lonely and someone i m emotionally attached to is away i turn it on and keep my ears glued to it.I love listening to it and i m crazy abt this song ...I think you must try it as well find it on altavista.com ....i think you will feel addicted as well.........here it goes....



Together Again - Janet Jackson
There are times when I look above and beyondThere are times when I feel your love around me babyI'll never forget my babyI'll never forget you
There are times when I look above and beyondThere are times when I feel your love around me babyI'll never forget my baby
When I feel that I don't belongDraw my strengthFrom the words when you saidHey it's about you babyLook deeper inside you baby
Dream about us together againWhen I want us together again babyI know we'll be together again 'cause
Chorus:Everywhere I goEvery smile I seeI know you are thereSmilin' back at meDancin' in the moonlightI know you are free'Cause I can see your starShinin' down on me
Good times we'll share againMakes me wanna danceSay it loud and proudAll my love's for you
Always been a true angel to meNow aboveI can't wait for you to wrap your wings around me babyWrap them around me babySometimes hear you whisperin'No more painNo worries will you ever see now babyI'm so happy for my baby
Dream about us together againWhat I want us together again babyI know we'll be together again 'cause
Repeat Chorus
Good times we'll share againMakes me wanna danceSay it loud and proudAll my love's for you
There are times when I look above and beyondThere are times when I feel you smile upon me babyI'll never forget my baby
What I'd give just to hold you closeAs on earthIn heaven we will be together babyTogether again my baby