Pakistan International Airlines - London Eye ;)
A week back I had experienced the most high-spirited moments of meriment.It was a mirthfultrip to one of the most exciting and visitor's blue-eyed travel attraction-------London,UK.This
place was planned to be visited in the June-July last year but due to few trivial impedences
which at the length caused the trip to call off.From that time on ,I went for pilgrimage ( Umrah ) and then as
soon as the exams ended up , i started to gear up for the travel to UK.I initially made a plan to
see 3 cities including Glasgow,London & Manchester as i was entitled to hop around everywhere
in UK but again there was a hurdle-----My Dad's Boss was boss enough to prove that he is
Bos.Actually my father has to be permitted by him to leave the office so after few days of
intense struggle my father was successful to pull his leg from under his big ass.Huh
!.........Now as the time n tide waits for none so was the case with me father....It was 19th of
December....we were having just 10 days left at our disposal as we ought to celebrate Eid ul
Azha with our home sweet home inmates.Now the plans had to be shrinked to fit in the
remaining time frame.So Glasgow was kicked out off the visiting hit-list.At 10:30 night we
start packing our luggage to catch the next day direct flight to London Heathrow.At around mid
night ,I wired up with the net and opened up the PIA site to figure out which flying bird is gonna
take us to England...OooooooOooops....It was most disgusting to see Airbus in a row.It has
been around 10 years since I was last seated in that aircraft.I wished it would have been B-777
but alas ! nothing can be done.I asked my father but he flately refused to take any step in this
regard as it was late night.In the morning,we drove to airport and in a while I was standing in
front of airbus mimicking sparrow.I just saw around myself to see an entirely different
passengers on-board which were gonna accompany me to London....Everything seemed
excited,a bit clumsy,bit awful but still it was scenic.In the mean time,an airport staff asked my
father if he want to enter the plane early or should they start check-in process of passengers.I
called my mom back home and asked her to remain in peaceeeeeeeeeee......Next I moved
towards the capsule connecting the sattelite ( Lounge Area ) with aircraft exit.As I we reached
the door of the plane...the cabin crew on-board the plane was in full swing to take Tafreeh from
my father.They started by saying "Sheikh Sahab yeh kia majra hey...Aap ka route to Middle
East yah Far East ka hey...You are boarding wrong flight"..And there was laughter all around
among the crew members and the responsible staff standing there including my father.I was
only watching the passengers and the crew only as I was astonished to see the girls wearing
sleevless shirts despite cold weather and outfits that couldnot any ways were designed to be
wore in cold weather and the destination was even more chillier.The crew was behaving
clumsily----a fumble all around---when i asked them something in Urdu---they used to reply in
English and when in English they replied in Urdu...I smiled mischeviously....ROFLZ....I coudnt
forget the cool instrumental "Kahan Hoo Tum Chaley Aao Mohabbat Ka Taqaza Hey" of the old
Pakistani movie running in the background.As usual my father wasnt seated with me.Inspite he
was standing with crew in the galley collecting necessary stuff for the long journey.During this
time ,I made few calls to near and dear ones.When we were about to reach the taxi point,my
father came running down towards the seat.He was carrying number of mags
,newspapers,blanket n blah blah.I passed a grin at that moment.As soon as he fastened his seat
belt...there was a forceful jerk and the plane hurled and rolled down on the run way...As long as
my memory serve..it hardly took 8-9 seconds the plane lifted up so fast that i was afraid
...what bull-crap is going on....I asked my father sitting next to me ..what the hell was that
?....why it got such a nasty elevation.....He answered me.."You felt different because this
plance is lighter than those in which you have been travelling from long time"...This made me
comfortable....In few minutes i was served with snacks brought especially from the Club class
galley.I felt lucky....I then put the ear-phones into my ears---was listening to Robbie Williams
numbers and Abida Parveen meanwhile enjoying litte jolty and shaky plane movement.I will write more about the trip laterz.....................................
