Sunday, July 09, 2006

After Vaccations-A bird's eyeview

It has been long time since my feet stopped to take shot of the happenings around me and cage them in one corner of my blog.I dont know why when i see my blog it seems like I have come a long way but practically it seems so much short duration since i posted the last entry.

Its almost half an year now since i blogged my words.Words are precious & they have gravity in them..Take them away ...dont get carried away ;)......

The vaccations are gonna over very soon just a week left...so many plans were left unattended and unconsidered....I had plans to leave for abroad but didnt come true anyhow..For the very first time the vaccations were far more cruel than expected.....but it happens....Uptil the end of these vaccations I would be able to complete the 3 years of experiences which let me know how cruel things can become sometimes........but thats what life is all about....You cant do away anyways.........Nowadays I am trying my best to give right shape to the projects skeletons of DBMS and Software Engineering especially alongside MPBS ( Microprocessor Based System Design ).Help me God !..........I dont know where I am ..Frankly speaking this world suxxXxxX sometimes....Since the end of year 2005 to date things had never been easy for me wether it be at university ,at home or anywhere.....Still many mysteries needs to be unfolded.......Though I am practically interning in PIA but it seems like my internship started with the starting of this year..May all the upcoming events and forecoming happening be a source of pleasure for me......May everything end with success !