Do You Know What It Feels Like ?
1.I have my parallel processing test tomorrow and not yet geared up to avoid all shit that could happen.
2.I had my Numerical Methods viva today.
3.It has been raining cats and dogs since dawn that caused me to get into bed again.Again a holiday.
4.I wanted NetBeans CD from Saad to start working with some mobility tools but now there is no hope.
5.I wanted my hard disk from Soomro with loads of cool stuff ripped on it,again failing to get that…
6.I had to return Hina's notes and Murk's copy.
7.There is almost half month remaining before we bid goodbye to our 4 years of university hustle and bustle.
8.And banggggggggggg…….I had to do hell lot of things that I could not do because it rained…Whoaaaaaa
To me this rain today washed away my dozens of to-do-list plans and now what I am waiting for "Pooriyan & Andey" ;) that my mom is making in the kitchen.Today my mum asked me to have special breakfast offer due to good weather and after a month of eating mere egg sandwiches daily ,today I will end up eating 7 Indian style "Pooree aur Andey" and I am happy to read alongside that it will continue to rain in the next 48 hours.So May Allah peace be on all of us.Uptill now I have SMSed to more than couple of friends & I've just come to know that classes are off today so I pray this is not false news.If you wanna feel the excitement too just give it a go "Do you know what it feels like ?" by Enrique Iglesias.
