Friday, August 10, 2007

It’s a final countdown…..

Hard is to believe when something much-awaited or eagerly-struggled-for or less-expected remains no more a fascination and you see green lights shimmering at stone's throw. Great are the days that gets consume into achievement of goals, a motive and a dream. When penning these thoughts to produce an episode from series of write-ups that will go on till I hold the flag of my Bachelors degree in hand, I feel overwhelmed. There are absolutely no words to describe these moments; I have come a really long way from the day I have been admitted into this renowned institution NED.

Today it rained continuously for around 4 hours during my stay at university and it apparently left everybody soaked up. The whole NED University was wearing a mesmerizing looks. The CIS department as I keep mentioning and talking about has the lushest green lawns, the rain made them wear spellbinding dress. The snaps of some of the marvellous scenes are included in yesterday's blogpost.I took many pictures of one of the most memorable rainfalls that I had at NED. The first one was when I was a sophomore but didn't had mobicam or digicam in those days but now my Nokia mobicam came in handy. My classmates were so much excited about that raining that even the devastating test of DSP that was declared to be teensy-weensy this time didn't shackled their spirits. What we could do by looking at test was just chuckle..Huh.Mr.Tehzeeb never accorded with us guys ever during our stay at NED. At the end of the day few guys went out to some restaurant at Johar roundabout to get their hungry mouths feed by sumptuous meals. I also had plans to leave with my party to go somewhere but keeping in mind the long traffic Jam at university road and then taking bus from NIPA, this all could make my mom shout at me again 4th time this week and I never wanted to let this happen again so I told my guys that I should be better off to home and luckily one hunky guy in his funky car gave me the most-wanted lift from Zamzama roundabout to Aladdin Park in his automatic four-wheeler. It took me 40 minutes by car to reach Aladdin Park from where I took the bus and landed safely at home at around 5:00 pm and at the same time it started to drizzle again.

Labels: , ,