Hunky Dory PTCL
Wowwwwwwwww….today I stumbled across a dream that come true,PTCL broadband rates gonna drop down drastically from 12 midnight.Its really gonna be great step ahead by the government owned company.Moreover PTCL is gonna launch its first time ever in history of Pakistan its IPTV services so its like a new day for PTCL and its customers who are tied to it.Moreover it also has one implicit danger cast over by the fact that would this harsh blow or better say it a storm of uncontrolled entertainment traffic be handled wisely by the innocent or perhaps sheepish-mentality people of our country.There is so much stuff already upped on PTCL site.I don't get the point in streaming bollywood movies that why government body wants to step up in propagation of Indian media.I strongly urge that there must be some constructive services provided rather than entertainment which Pakistanis already have that much.They must now be guided to use the technology for the right and not dragged right into hole sweet way.
