Thursday, October 27, 2005

Malir Bedazzled

Today when I had to see the local market for some purpose,my eyes saw the entirely new and dazzling look ,Malir was ever
found wearing.I couldnt believe my eyes and of course I couldnt help me think once again that I am not sleeping ( Thats' too much
of show off lets cut it off a bit ! ).I hadnt ever seen Malir thriving that much....especially the part in which I live.I seem to have
stepped in Malir Fiction Arena.The whole market was filled with bustling stampede which was full of vim and vigour and
thats what was making everything extra-vibrant.Starting from the middle I made into this roaring crowd.Shitt.....at the same time this stupendous hustle and bustle engulfed me
and I blanked out...the purpose I was here for.So i ultimately started entering every nook that enchanted me.The very thing which
striked me were the costumes in which the Malir's girls were dressed in.....I mean mind-blowing..body-shakin' and nail-biting and
wut not !!! ..I saw about six and seven blondies ( Can u imagine them in Malir ..Phew !!! ...Oh Gawwwd Malir is carried away )
wearing Jeans and T-shirts....They seem to me like Euro-Teens on Malir's face ...I looked towards the sky and then again started
looking in front perhaps coz' I think Malir's new look had more to offer then silent stars on the black blanket.In the next few
moments my eyes again fell upon another trio of girls but they were dressed in nowadays very popular in public Hijab the
so-called "Abaya" of Arabic origin....I was feeling really cool watching this ethnicity..Oh but i am forgetting something ....thats the
"The famous and all time favourite -Mr.Chori-Wala" enjoying himself..trying to get hold of every hand ( Oh Sorry !) Every
girl's hand huh ( True Beauty & the Beast As I think about it.....).The girls' purchase of greeting cards was on rise and i
hardly saw any boy standing on tuch stalls......( I think they consider net their ultimate remedy....)It seem to me like that i was
standing in some Dubai's market.Sometime I even thought that I am standing in some emporium.The sellers had equipped
themselves with the woofers which were oozing out sounds of their own choice.Again it made me feel that I am standing in some
night club.Even if the quality of goods they were selling is not up to mark even then people would come to them persuaded by the
Music which is turning them on.Men were also complete chatter-boxes..I think they were over-intimidated by their counterparts's
Butter-Scotch quality.( You know chalti hey to rukney ka naam hee nahi laytiii !!) Encroachments had already stopped the four-wheelers to see this charismatic sight of Malir and I guess that this is best to
some extent as well.It was half an hour since i had been here and even then i was still moving in the main-stream.Now I started up
counting the diversity of shops in Malir's main market...The Home Appliances shop was their with all big brands....The
Bata and Service shoe stores are there..The superb bakers shop are there.....A newly build building of Quetta
Al-Noor Hotel
is there with almost 24/7 service also there....The dry-fruits ,fresh fruits and vegies are available in the quality
which is not found throughout Karachi....The dress shops...Botiques...Saloons..Utility stores everything is there....This entry
would be incomplete if i forget to mention here some of the Malir hotspots with some of them have their branches in middle east
and Europe..( And mind you every single word of this entry is based on truth...) Few of them are Al-Hamra Sweet
House
,Teegents Tailors and Al-Karam stationers The look at these shops made me realize that these persons
are tycoons.In the meantime i got my brain... hurried to the shop to fullfill for what I had came there.I normally donot visit markets during Ramadan unless
otherwise needed.All MQM londay baz were on the move to protect this small patch of Altaf-NagariTheir mouths filled with heavy shits ( Paan
& Gutkaas ) and they seem to have been considering themselves as Superman without clothings on.....huh...In the end all I could say is Beauty ( Malir ) needs no ornaments.