Monday, December 26, 2005

From Cradle To Grave

Nowadays I am quite tired of getting bored :).Fed-up with almost everything around.Well today I decided to take out some of the old books from the under-hold of my almirah and there I found out one book which will surely keep me busy and help me improve my day-to-day life practices as it contains explanation of almost all the acts in accordance with how our Holy Prophet Hazrat Mohammad ( PBUH ) used to do and which we have to do in our day to day lives.I strongly urge you to get this book from somewhere else as well because I think this can really help mending the ways we are doing our work and infact by following these small practices at least we will start abiding by all the rules and regulation and as I think nowadays it is useless to tell some one to play his role right,you yourself have to suffer for showing befriendness.But if we act good ,I think we would be able to become role model for the every other who see us and he will try to act like ourselves otherwise I believe that if you will not do good ,you are leaving your destiny in the hands of people to decide where they take you and how would you be handled by them...Well anyways here is the information about that wonderful book which will definitely prove excellent.
Title="From Cradle to Grave" (An Islamic View Selected Hadiths and Sunnah )Translated by Ghani-ul-Akram Sabzwari-Librarian Makkah University Saudia Arabia.Printed by :Zaki Sons,Karachi. Another name which was mentioned in the book was of "Nazir Hassan Sabzwari"Some phone nos were also given which are as under:-
Sabzwari 4530159,4986516,4976705
Yaseen 627509
Qarni 4967745,4969793
May Allah bless every Muslim with His mercy !