Microsoft's Red-Letter Day
Yesterday when i stepped into my home sweet home i was seemingly have used liquor and tryin' to get into my dream-place hotspot ( my cosy room )as soon as possible.As a matter of fact Iwonna enjoy dreams of wonderland 'cuz i was so exhausted after havin' my first longest day outside home in the presence of my father so I turn off the lights and was able to make DSL connection to my dreams :).......Oooopsie....I drove too fast....( I missed what I had to blog about ;))....::::::::ReVeRsE GeAr::::::Screeeeeeeeeeeeechhhhhh........Okhaie now what I was braggin' about....Oh Yeah!"In the presence of my father it was my longest day out!".....Hmm here is the long and short of what I experienced throughout the day.......
My day started when Noman came to pick me up in High-S(Plz Dont Confuse!)which can guide us to Pearl Continental.Meanwhile Noman was telling me that if God-forbid we get late then we wont be able to see the unveiling of VS.NET 2005 and SQL Serever 2005,as according to him Mr.Jawad will uncover these Microsoft products in the beginning ( He meant to say that that these 2 products would be behind some curtains.n Mr.Jawad will unveil them..I laughed lil bit but thought Noman guru can be right as well. ).We stepped out off the High-S in front yard of Pheee Ceee.......We were afraid perhaps b'cuzMr.Wonna be( Jawad Rehman ) wont have kicked off by unveiling the valuables and distributing the most wanted give-aways from .....MicroShaft--The Goodies.As soon as we made into Phee Ceeee what the hell is this ! Registeration is still on ......and someone from the mates had told me earlier on that we might not be able to get the chair if we show them our faces late.......
Khier Jiiii.....Ultimately we entered the same old 1947 AD BC ball-room of our lovely adoreable Phee Ceee which i visited with Soomro just a week before.Hey now another amazing thing we found..... no sign of Curtains behind which we had our user-friendly Jawad Sahab with 2 valuables......I moved sideways and tried to recognize someone.....Ahaaaa! Faisal Nasim.......I thought for a moment that he can provide me good company so can I so there must be protocol handshake.so I raised my voice by saying "Assalam-o-alikum Faisal Bhai".....I stepped forward....Faisal sent me acknowledgment(Walikum)....Noman applied hamming code algorithm and assured me that you can proceed and there is no error.......So the process began......Jawad Sahab ney tu I wonna thank Microsoft or I wonnna thank you people keh keh kar dimagh ki algorithm bana di yar..I said to Faisal yar iska naam Mr.Wonna Be Rakh detay hein...Faisal agreed!....Later on as the Roadshow proceed Faisal kept on taking pics with his handy cam of MS representatives while I was setting funny-title of those pictures........After Mr.Jawad ended up with flying colours ;) two people charmers joined the party.......one was native Arab other was trying to be American .......they really woke up the people in the middle ......(They were more concerned abt their concerns rather than Microsoft's)Aisa lag raha tha keh ek WWE key wrestler hey or doosra Rap singer dono lagay hein bhai baatein karney mein...No lift for guys sitting around!........They both were busy scoffing at cynics......Meanwhile Noman guru told me that he has got Soomro and trying to establish a connection with him....Khier the first session passed in giggles,laughters and smiles all around......At the end of session we spoted Soomro with his friend Kamran.Soomro introduced me to his friend Kamran who seemingly have good charming personality.During the coffee break I met some more friends who were dispersed.....I also met Mr.Adnan Farooq and Mr.Hammad Rajoub there....While returning when I and Kamran was moving by the pool-side, Kamran looked very curious about that pool....but the pool was empty then..........
Now the real funda begun as there was divide between Technet Attendees and MSDN attendees....I got into Technet and as i hoped I find that Arabic man there for speaking up......He faithfully delivered what he was supposed to....then I alongwith Faisal came out of the building to say our Jumma prayers.....Soomro & Noman also joined in the process....After prayers Me,Kamran,Faisal,Soomro,Noman shared some slapsticks as we again moved back to our origins in Pheee Ceee....we moved to ball room b'cuz we have to put in our X-BOX coupon.....When we were standing by that drop-box Kamran said.."Yar yeh dabba tu awain hey ....agli dafa sey hum apna dabba bana kar lagain gey or baad mein MS walay dabbay sey replace kardein gay.".......
Now we moved to the area where Microsoft had several products for lunch.We were again passing by the pool side and now there was a man swimming......I hurriedly made the comment looking towards Kamran ...."Yar ek machli mil gai".Nice lunch it was...:)......after having "Gajar-Ka-Halwa" i joined the circle of techies....where Faisal,Zeeshan,Adnan Sahab and some.NET group leaders were busy sharing techie stuff among themselves....I wasnt that Techie so I stayed silent and opened my ears.Later on Kamran joined us in the process......We planned to get back together so we started lookin for Noman n Soomro....we found them ultimately...we had there couple of good jokes at INETA stall........1st one was:::::::::Kamran went to smiling soomro and asked him(In American Accent) "What I need to do if i want to become Country leader INETA?"......We all laugh out loud.....Sooomro had no answer.....We all were laughing......Soomro tried to explain something else but Kamran said,"No No tell me how to become country leader INETA?"....we were still laughing when someone said for Soomro,"Country leader INETA has so much work-load so how can you become country leader INETA"......Kamran(I think) himself replied ....."For that reason(to become country leader) you will have to join me tonight....I will shift the whole work-load to you...."...The laughters of the mates shook the roof the ball room and what i see was Adnan Sahab and perhaps Mr.Hamad was also standing nearby enjoyin the joke....We kept on laughing for a bit long abt this joke.....
Now we moved around to look for some good background for taking group photo and individual photos.....we did it wonderfully welll.......Now the 2nd Joke..........We all were given goodies handbag by MS but in some bags the P-Caps were missing and some of them dont have the CD so ppl tried to snatch others......Kamran didnt had CD so he took out Faisal's CD and stared at it greedily...Faisal started yelling..."Chor chor Chor".........Kamran said,"Kia hogaya bhai!"....Later on Faisal donated this CD to Kamran saying i already have many .........At this time soomro piped up...."Abey yeh Faisal wohi hey jo busson mein MS ki CDian theilay mein ley kar jata hey or Kehta hey ....Bhai yeh VS.NET ki CD hey.......Bazaar mein iski keemat hey 25 rupay lekin Company ki mash-hoori key liye aap bhaion key liye Das Rupay ,Das Rupay ..Das Rupay......"Blastttttttttttt...................We all were on roof-tops with our mouths wide open and jaws dropping maximummmmmmmmmm.................(If it were not PC then I would be seen rolling on the floor.)
Now we started to doze off a bit after some CA representative started buzzing...but that period was over soon....the two charming MS ppl joined the party again.....They showed us hilarious and Share-Pain features of MS.In the end there was some free-of-cost distrubutions to fortunate people.....We 5 set off from there at around 4:20 and in the mid-way we were planning to have some more stuff together.....I gave the idea of K-Beees Ice-cream and it worked....Faisal turned the car to destined location.We spent 2 hrs there as well....When Azaan started we thronged in Faisal's car to our bus-stops.....I reached home around 6:30...................Offered prayers talked with my Dadi and Ammi and now I was fueled for the next trip to Afridi's Innn..
At 8:00 Noman came to me....Kazim also come to my home and we set out with my Punjabi and English songs rocking Noman's car............We reached the post where all guys had to gather then all of us sat in the car...and moved in row to Afridi's Inn........Noman's car was rocking with my favorite song,"Move your body Come on every body......."....Waiasy mujhey ab pata chala key hamarey dooston mein bhi kuch dhakkan log abhi tak Rootlooo songs suntey hein happy occasions per bhi......After having Karhai gosht and tikka-type chicken we moved to some Tea-shop in clifton and we had tea there...I also met my childhood Jeddah friend Shahbaz ...we talked some 15 min then i moved back to my university friends......Then we moved back to our home with Noman's car racing at high speed with Cilene Deon track "Thats the way it is........" running....At 12:50 I entered my home.......and thats all.......ab tu yar mujhey bhi neend arahi hey.............It was one memorable day of my university life..:).....Now all I am hoping for is good result at least that can satisfy me and my paernts...........InshaAllah..:)
